Sunday 31 December 2023

The Boss & The Beeston Band

Setlist, Brudenell Social Club, 30/12/23. 1. Thunder Road (piano version) 2. We Take Care Of Our Own 3. My Love Will Not Let You Down 4. The Ties That Bind 5. Sherry Darling 6. Two Hearts 7. Out In The Street 8. Prove It All Night 9. The Promised Land 10. Darlington County 11. Workin On The Highway 12. Loose Ends 13. Tougher Than The Rest (w/Lauren) 14. The River 15. New York City Serenade 16. Spirit In The Night 17. Hungry Heart 18. Waitin’ On A Sunny Day 19. Mary’s Place 20. Because The Night 21. Wrecking Ball 22. Land Of Hopes And Dreams 23. Jungleland 24. Badlands 25. Glory Days 26. Born To run 27. Dancing In The Dark 28. 10th Avenue Freeze Out 29. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 30. Detroit Medley ** not played here Bobby Jean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCL8XcAB2V0 Well, I came by your house the other day Your mother said you went away She said there was nothing that I could have done There was nothing nobody could say Me and you, we've known each other Yeah, ever since we were sixteen I wished I would have known I wished I could have called you Just to say "Goodbye, Bobby Jean" Now you hung with me when all the others turned away turned up their nose We liked the same music We liked the same bands We liked the same clothes We told each other that we were the wildest The wildest things we'd ever seen Now I wished you would have told me I wished I could have talked to you Just to say "Goodbye, Bobby Jean" Now we went walking in the rain Talking about the pain from the world we hid Now there ain't nobody, nowhere, nohow Gonna ever understand me the way you did Well maybe you'll be out there on that road somewhere In some bus or train traveling along In some motel room there'll be a radio playing And you'll hear me sing this song Well if you do, you'll know I'm thinking of you And all the miles in between And I'm just calling one last time, not to change your mind But just to say "I miss you baby. Good luck. Goodbye, Bobby Jean"

No comments:

Post a Comment